Power Collet Chuck - Push collet chuck - Draw collet chuck - Workholding - Collets W20 W25 5C B32 B45
Ladner sells NIEDERHAUSER hydraulic power collet chucks for chuck heads in size 32, 42 and 65. These high quality collet chucks are made in Switzerland and can be equipped with collets of type W20, W25, 5C, B32 and B45. These collet chucks are ideal for safely clamping bars and shafts. The chucks can be equipped with either round, square and hexagonal collets. The chucks are available both as pull and draw types. Areas of application / Customer beneﬁts
• Secure clamping of rod and shaft parts
• Quick change of collets with changing device
• Manual or pneumatic changing device
• Highest level of accuracy thanks to direct mounting of collets in chuck body
• Collets available in round, square and hexagonal versions, as wells as blanks for boring
• Also available for stationary use
To complement the workholding range of collet chucks, Ladner also sells a full range of collets type W20, W25, 5C, B32 and B45, ejectors and manual and pneumatic changing devices for chuck heads.
Plain back mounting with diameters ranging from 120 to 170 mm based on ASA 2-4, ASA 2-5, ASA 2-6, Z140 and Z170.
Please consult the on-line catalogue or contact us for all commercial matters as well as technical support.
Product Range: Push Collet Chuck - Draw Collet Chuck - Collets type W20, W25, 5C, B32 and B45