Ladner’s standard range of jaws including extra wide, long and high jaws normally cover a large proportion of your needs for effective clamping of workpieces. With the continuous development of CNC Machines more and more customers turn to Ladner for design and manufacture of special hard and soft jaws to suit individual applications. Let us produce your next sets of problem solving jaw solutions to facilitate your next productivity increase.
If you want non-standard jaws made and you have the drawings please click here.To develop jaws for your special workholding requirement we work with the following steps:
Contact us for a free consultation for your special clamping need.
- Our experienced clamping design engineer analyses your equipment and manufacturing operations and proposes a specific recommendation to suit your workpiece
- Customer approval
- CAD Design and CNC machine programming made by the same design engineer
- In-house soft machining and grinding on one of our many CNC Machines dedicated to jaws production
- Heat treatment as neccessary
- In-house hard machining and grinding and final control